Little Dragons are our 5-7 year old warriors. Read more to learn about Four Dragons littlest members
Link to buy Little Dragons T-Shirt. Buy here
Four Dragons Dojo – Zennin Martial Arts instructor Shihan Kane Freemantle in conjunction with qualified school teachers have developed a specific karate training syllabus for primary school aged children between 5 and 7 years old…
They gain the same benefits and more from martial arts training as adults but is presented in a way to specifically meet their needs. Zennin Martial Arts can meet individual needs through specially designed training programs to allow everyone to reach their maximum potential.
The aims & objectives of the Zennin Martial Arts – Little Dragons Kidz karate program are:
- To Provide basic martial arts based training
- To provide basic self defence skills
- To develop a healthy attitude towards self
- To develop a healthy attitude towards sport
- To develop basic motor skills
- To develop group socialization
- To develop c0-operation with others
- To develop basic discipline
- To have fun!
- Class details: Tuesday nights only 5.30-6.00pm
- Cost: $50 per school term
- Registration: Forms to be completed & returned ASAP – Register online here
- Location: Where are we?