- Be presentable and courteous towards members, family members and instructors.
- Don’t place the organization in disrepute.
- Pay fees in a timely manner.
- Teach in accordance with the set training programs and syllabus requirements.
- Present themselves in an honest and professional manner.
- Bow upon entering and leaving.
- Address Instructors and ranked members by their titles in the Dojo.
- Seek acknowledgement from the instructor if you have arrived late or need to leave early.
- Do not walk directly in front of your seniors.
- Do not wear shoes on the training area.
- The use of drugs and cigarettes are not permitted in the Dojo.
- Keep clean in body and appearance.
- Don’t swear or be disrespectful in the Dojo.
- Ensure there is no idle talk whilst training.
- Seek permission before using training equipment.
- Ensure your training intensity is appropriate when training with fellow students.